By Linda Wallace

Author's thoughts on the Pacific Northwest and beyond.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Perspective


I walked a different direction yesterday. Seattle, as always, was gorgeous even though my photo doesn’t do it justice, but I was seeing the city and the Sound in a new light. Most usually I walk the avenues in West Seattle, running north and south, but yesterday, just for variety, I walked east and west following the streets. Everything looked so different! Amazing how changing your routine just a little can make a big difference in how you see things. Even if you just change the side of the street you’re walking on, the houses and yards seem entirely new even though you’ve seen them dozens of times before. It’s called perspective. Not a bad philosophy for life, actually.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home